• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Snow in Bemidji/Ice on LOW????

Snow on the ground not to far south of you guys, does that mean there's a skim on the big pond???? crazy.gif Can't tell I'm ready to go can you. Hope you all have a super fall bite. Bill

Hi Bill: Yup, put the Sporty away for the winter. There was 4"s of snow when we left on Tuesday at 4AM. Lots of slush on the roads too. But the water temps are still in the 50's, so no Ice coming yet up there. I was in the water when I pulled the boat out at Wheelers. Should of left the tenners on because in my bare feet I slipped on the wooden dock and screwed up one knee. Getting better now. At least my jigging arm is still OK... LOL I'll be up for first ice, probably the first week in December.. Maybe we'll see each other this Ice season.... Kaz

Sounds good Kaz. I screwed up my knee last trip in March last year. Really strechted some thing out. Has MRI, ACL and miniscus were ok, but I wore a knee brace for three months. Seems pretty good now though. We'll find out walking some CRP next week in SD. I pulled my boat home last weekend, hated to shut down, but thats what happens when summer changes to fall. Hopefully we can cross paths this year. Bill