• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lotus Lake Boat Launch?

I was down at lotus the other day and they have a couple piles of concrete blocks for launches... Anybody know if they are putting in more than one launch? It looks like more than one would need to put in one launch... Anyway good fishing!

I haven't heard if there are adding another launch, but if they do, it would be great if they would add more parking spots as well, I believe they only have 7-8 trailer spots right now...........

Ya I live right across the street from the lake and there are only like 8 parking spots... Also that hill is a bit of a hike from the launch! Either way a new maby widened ramp would be a great thing! Good Fishing

Pretty sure they will not be adding more spots, shoreline owners like the limited access, the only other access I believe is a nieghborhood access on the southside of the lake.................Fantastic lake for bass and I hear a number of people pick up some wally's off of the Carver Beach area in the winter...........Spent my high school years on that lake goin out of that nieghborhood access just about everyday in the summers. Great memories and fishin!