• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Flyway Highway

french_lake_kid

Does anybody remember this show. It was on OLN about 2 or 3 years ago. Really good show! It was about 2 guys that just wake up 1 morning, the 1 guy tells his wife,"see you in december" goes & picks up his buddy, & they just drive up & down the country with a big trailer behind, waterfowling where ever they find. It was on like every sunday aternoon, then i just disapeared.

Yea its on the outdorr channel every thursday afternoon. Channel 153 on Dish. Its a great show, pretty funny to.

I used to watch the show, but I got real sick and tired of watching a 1/2 hour infomercial for mud buddy motors and arctic cat atv's. I have read numerous other posts about these guys on other websites and the general opinion on these guys is that they are a couple of homers. They do not even do thier own scouting, they just drive to a new town, hire a guide, shoot ducks, and make stupid jokes all while plugging different sponsors.

It's still on, you really cannot be serious about those two goofballs! They need to get off the side of sportsman. By far the worst hunting show of TV. Ever wonder why the sponsers have almost all changed this year? Funny how they used to think Hodgeman was the only waders to wear last year, now it's Columbia. I realize sponsor change but thses guys are (Contact Us Please)! The story line of following the migration is a good one I agree. Sorry not to rant.

Quote:

By far the worst hunting show of TV.

These clowns are a bit much for me. The first time I turned the show on there were lots of birds and good calling and shooting. Then the next time I caught the whole show and after being obnoxious and annoying while hunting, they went and got their nails done. That was too much for me. They give serious waterfowlers a bad name. mad.gif I hope their show gets cancelled

few weeks ago they showed a hunting show in cornfield for mallards, pheasants and turkeys @ illinois ....wow how much fun is that.....

Im glad to see im not the only one who couldnt stand watching these guys hunt.

I watched a bit of 2 shows and the main guy kept trying to be funny to no avail. And they are not even good shots from what i have seen

I was wondering for you who watch the show, they were hunting on the east coast and from what it looked like they were sitting in a big white boat, with an upper captains chair also, in their camo. Was i seeing this right? Didnt seem like it would be the best way to put on a duck hunting show but who am i.

THe other episode i caught a part of was the manicure one, That turned me off for good. Just Show some hunting.

I can't stand this show either. They seem so disrespectful towards waterfowl hunting and their kill. A little gung oh for me. They don't teach you anything. JMO

Wannabe Highway...

Where looking good,talking smart and the continuance of sponsors is the only amazing thing...

The gayest show on TV................

Ya I really dont think they're try'n to be the best or anything, just having fun. I dont know I thought it was entertaining but must just be me though tongue.gif

complete tools...biggest losers in the waterfowl world...total wannabes...clueless about duck hunting...disgrace to the sport

take your pick...any / all of the above fit quite well