• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

question/moderator-pro staff

thought id ask a question, what does it take to be considered as a moderator or have the title of pro staff on fishingminnesota? just to say a person might be interested.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Glenn57,

We get lots of people looking for us to add them to staff. Best way to be considered is making quality posts here on the forums and helping our many members to "Have more fun!".

Quote:

Best way to be considered is making quality posts here on the forums and helping our many members to "Have more fun!".

I couldn't have said it better Borch.

Provide quality info, help other members with questions, show proficiency on your area lakes, get involved with FM events & Get-Togethers, etc.

When you are doing the right things, you'll get noticed.

how/who decides say i would like to be and what requirements, responsablities are there? i quess im more curios than anything, everybody does good that are there already why add more.

• 3 weeks later...

everyone pitches in that is on the staff by watching peoples posts. Most of all, is that we are here to have fun. Like they all said, its not about them most post, is making great posts, and helping people out to have a great time.

Quote:

Glenn57,

We get lots of people looking for us to add them to staff. Best way to be considered is making quality posts here on the forums and helping our many members to "Have more fun!".

That said , how'ld BLB ever get the title? blush.gif

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Quote:

whos that

I'm guessing he's taking a dig at BiglakeBa$$.

Well played. wink.gif

Quote:

I'm guessing he's taking a dig at BiglakeBa$$.

Well played.
wink.gif

Thank You grin.gifgrin.gif

Nice try MSRD(MuchoStupidRiverDork). grin.gif

So BnS,

Whachya mean by "him interesting"? Anxious to hear what ya gots ta say. Hopefully the grammar in the response is of grade 5 level or above. tongue.gif