• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Would someone please tell Father Time to stop the clock...... So much to do and so little time. Ducks are flying, deer are getting nervous and the fishing is great. And unfortunately there is some work that has to get done also. We need 4 months of October and 4 months of November and then the rest of the year can have whats leftover. That would sure make my work season a lot shorter.

Dont know if I'll get much use out of the duck stamps this year now that the fishing is so good and the weather has been unbelievably warm.

Quote:

Dont know if I'll get much use out of the duck stamps this year now that the fishing is so good and the weather has been unbelievably warm.

Was really surprised to be buzzed by 2 good sized groups of bills yesterday. To bad the limit is so low on them.

Shhhhhh! Don't remind all those hunters out there (myself included) that this is some of the best fishing of the year. I like having the lakes to myself.

I second that. I wish I could just quit work during the months of October and November.....I think I may