• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Finalized Agenda for Fall Frenzy

Paul Waldowski

Friday check in anytime after 9:00 a.m.

Open Fishing

7:00 - 8:00 Taco Bar and Meet, greet and socialize around the bonfire

Saturday morning – Open for fishing, etc.

3:00 – 4:30 Fall fishing seminar conducted by Tony Roach

4:30 – 5:15 Q & A session with Tony and FM Staff

5:15 – 6:00 Dinner - Please bring something to throw on the grill

6:00 – whenever - Fall trolling for piggie wallies

Sunday morning - Open - Do some more fishing, explore the resort, or start talking ice fishing

Sunday noon – Check out

cant wait... might want to add to bring your 2 way radios.. at most FM events, you can hear a bit of chatter.. we usually use chan 7...

Its going to be a fun weekend...

Anybody want to bet a signed $1 bill on the biggest fish? shocked.giflaugh.gif

I think that would be a good idea, or maybe see how many boats are going to fish Sat eve. Maybe charge $10 to 20 a boat?? Biggest fish or total Eyes per boat with the minimum size being 25" ??? Just a thought. grin.gif

You guys don't even want to go there. smile.gif

I've got Dtro in my boat so the games over before it has even begun. grin.gif You guys must not read the cat forum.

Game on! grin.gif

Borch is almost saying one 30" er for me will be almost too easy grin.gif We should discuss before Sat eve. Hopefully the weather will cooperate grin.gif

We should discuss before Sat. and see if we all can agree on something.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Quote:

Borch is almost saying one 30" er for me will be almost too easy
grin.gif
We should discuss before Sat eve. Hopefully the weather will cooperate
grin.gif

We should discuss before Sat. and see if we all can agree on something.

I hope you noticed the wink.gif in that message. But really if you want one "Bad Enough" you'll catch one. laugh.gif

Nah.. no big bets... I have a litle tradition I do with people I fish with.. of a signed $1 bill... It would have to be a CPR fish and have to have a good pict with the fish on a tape...

I did, just a little "smack" talk. Looking forward to this.

Do you want steak Sat eve?? I'll pick up one for you. I'm going to the store tonight or tomorrow eve.

I'm up for anything Sat eve. Whatever everbody else wants to do is fine with me.

I got an extra buck in my pocket from the game on Sun, so sure....

Does a 55" ski count? grin.gif

Wow, this is getting official. An agenda and everything!!!

Good thing I popped in the website, last minute kind of thing. I'm super pumped for this weekend!!!

Deitz, I'll take you up on that bet. Just let me know which side of the bill you want me to sign.

Gotta love smack talk. See yous guys there Friday morning.

I would say "walleye" only as that is the target species.. however, if you wish to start a Muskie one as well.. we could do that?

I would agree that we should stick to "Piggy Walleyes".

Unless the Muskie guys disapprove.

How about this? Skies only count if they are caught on 4lb test. I can't wait to frame all the signed dollar bills surrounding my pig in a picture blown up to 16x20 on the wall.

You guys crack me up!!!!!

You know that the only team that will still be standing when the smackkkkkkkkkkkk is done will be the Dietzer and I laugh.gif

BTW

We still have room for a couple of others, so don't be shy, give me a call and you can join in on the offical smack talk, er fun laugh.gif

Your'e probably right. How many Eyes over 27 " have you caught this week.

This should be a blast grin.gif

Paul, you are correct sir. You will be standing in it all righty.

Get your waders on fellas, it's getting thick!!!

I am sure if one wants to hear smake talking, set you channels to 69!

Paul, am I correct?

Deep cells are on the charger in a couple of minutes. You guys are making this a weekend I can not miss out on(at least one night).

I am making some calls!

Walleyes for sure!

My fishing partner is usually the only one to post on this thing. I bought myself a boat just to get on the big pond this weekend. I deserve the signed dollars, right? I hope the fishing gods smile upon me, they have answered my prayers thus far this year.

Troy,

Welcome aboard. Looking forward to meeting you this weekend.

I'm TroyMcClure, you may remember me from ........ grin.gif

I love the screen name, everything Phil Hartman did was great, same for the Simpsons!

Got a radio question - channel 7 on gmrs/fms is not compatable with any vhf channel, is it?

Just so you guys know...good ol TroyMcLure is my fishin buddy and we have a game plan down that is surely going to get those autographed dollars. (Well, we can hope at least.) We have everything set and ready to go, just have that one more agonizing day of work before we can make our way up there. I can almost feel the wobble of the minnow rap on the end of the line.

Tom

Well...

I just spent a solid hour chatting with Dean @ Evert's Resort about crank trolling on Mille Lacs while picking up my new secret weapon trolling rod. grin.gif Dean let me in on some super top secret tips as well.

Dtro & I will have NASA level security around us all weekend to protect our secrets. wink.gif

If nothing else, I'm supposed to give Mark Stanley a hard time all weekend, at least thats what Dean told me. grin.gif

I have spent many of days pulling raps, storms, frantic antics and others. I always revert to live presentation!

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Quote:

Well...

I just spent a solid hour chatting with Dean @ Evert's Resort about crank trolling on Mille Lacs while picking up my new secret weapon trolling rod.
grin.gif
Dean let me in on some super top secret tips as well.

Dtro & I will have NASA level security around us all weekend to protect our secrets.
wink.gif

If nothing else, I'm supposed to give Mark Stanley a hard time all weekend, at least thats what Dean told me.
grin.gif

Oh Dean will never give out the good secrets Chris. Glad that at least you felt like you got some good info. wink.gif

Paul and Deitz the last ones standing?!

Based on past get togethers that is VERY unlikely. laugh.gif

Quote:

Paul and Deitz the last ones standing?!

Based on past get togethers that is
VERY
unlikely.
laugh.gif

LMAO!! grin.gif

Last ones standing or the last ones driving around in circles searching for camp. grin.gif