• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

$550 1986 Chevy S-10 Pickup 4x4 and Clearwater Classic for sale

I have a 4x4 S-10 pickup for sale for $550. It is a regular cab with a fiberglass topper. The motor is a 2.5 4cyl with a 4spd manuel transmission and is also 4 wheel drive in good working order(new transfer case at 130,000 miles). It is rusty in all the usual places.I put a new head gasket and radiator along with an oil change and filters. Runs and drives good but needs a new battery (looses it's charge in about 6-8 days if left without running it). The truck locatied on the NE corner of Mille Lacs (Malmo) and is available for test drives on the weekends (setup prior to the weekend) because I am living in the cities right now. I do not have pics but will try to have some by Oct. 22. If interested my email is [email protected]. I also have a clearwater classic flasher for sale for $100, it is just like a vexilar flasher.

• 2 weeks later...