• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I work at St. Marys- let me know if there's anything you need and post it here- I'll be watching. My wife and I want to let you know you are in our prayers and hope for a speedy and healthy recovery! Good luck!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SKIPPERS KID

• Surface Tension

• Northlander

• Nate McVey

I do not know you guys, but I will pray for Deb and your family.

I hope Deb turns for the better, She seems like a cool gal!

Life is funny, I have been having a year similar to yours with my family and I tell ya, FM really helps take your mind off of things. When things get tough, I turn on computer and start plugging away! This site helps in bad situation!

It takes you into a different world! A world only one can dream to live in.

Good luck and God bless Deb and your family!

SHACKBASH

Your whole Family is in my prayers.. I know what your feeling, everyday is like this for us here, i have a young daughter who's been fighting with brain tumors since 21/2 years old, and all we can do is love her up now.. So if you need anyone to talk to , who understands somewhat, i am here anytime.

blessings

kalli

Well Deb, Is not doing well we almost lost her today as we where told by the doc. But she is a keeper and a fighter smirk.gif. She is stable and we all where scared but I did ask god if she was going to be a vetch-able and not normal to take here. But I now deb she would tell him what to do so he kept here for us to deal with and I thank him for that smirk.gif. Deb is strong and she will not stop fighting and I can not wait to see here eyes open and look at me. I have never been in this spot be for but all we can do is pray. I thank you all for your kind words and prayers they do help. God bless you all love Tom and hope my deb can fish another day,

SK, I will pray to the Almighty that everything turns out well for you and your family.

Hey Tom Kim and I are keeping you in are thought and prayers. You keep you chin up and if you need anything you call me.

LOve ya buddy.

Gary

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Hopes & Prayers Tom.

Tom,

Deb is in my thoughts and prayers. I have only met you but I look forward to meeting her. Take care.

Chaff

Just had a nice conversation with Tom.

Take care of yourself too Tom, you have alot of support here with the FM family, use us if you need us.

Thoughts are with you.

Wazz bow

Tom,

Your family has more people pulling for you here than you know.

Wishing you the best.

Just ran accross this thread. I'm so impressed with Deb and Tom's strength! Also the interest, and support the folks on this site have shown is unmatched!

Gods speed, Gods will...

I'm praying for you guys and your family,

Jim

My thoughts are with you guys. Keep you head up, Stay strong, Look to the positve, and all that other stuff. Just remember we're all here for you Tom.

I just got home from the hospital the time is 5;30. She is running a little fever and they are keeping her temp at 35 degrease Celsius. Some swelling has gone down in here face. Her brain swelling needs to come down allot. She has had a stroke and here left side is still with no feeling. I now they are doing every thing they can for here. She has 24 hours under her belt and lets pray for the next 48 hours she is stable and we need this for the next 48hrs. She has a long way to go I will post tomorrow when I get home and keep you all up on how she is doing. I would like to thank you all for your kind words it means a lot at this time.

SK, they are doing all of the right things considering what she has been through. I am praying for you and your family. One more day and things might look a bit better. Keep praying, keep your chin up and above all else go in and let her know you are there. Talk to her about the fishing you have done, the good times you have had and all of the experiences you have had together. Talk to her about all of the times you still want to spend with her! She can hear you and might not give you the responses you want but she can still hear you. I don't know if anyone has told you this and if they have, good for them! Spend your time with her let her know how much you love her and the times you have cherished spending with her. Whisper into her ear, talk to her, like you would any other person. She is there and concious of what you are saying even though she can't respond like you would like. Tell her all of the things you could have told her but didn't! Tell her about your plans for the future. Don't hold back! Never regret anything you say to her only the things you haven't. She is still with us and can take in all of the things you want to say, tell her, she will hear! I do not know you personally but I am still praying that God will make your family whole and take care of you! Stay close and keep praying, the Lord will see her through.

Tunrevir~

Thoughts and prayers are sent out to you and your loved one.Please dont forget to take care of yourself in this trying time,she needs you strong.

It is with a heavy heart that I read this thread. Tom, I am praying for you and your family. Hang in there.

I wish you and your family all of the best. Remember, Jesus is walking with you and your whole family.

God Bless,

Justin

Hey Captain,

Thaks for the phone call last night. Call when ever you need to talk. I'll be thinking and praying for Deb & Austen & and you.

PoleBender

Stay strong Tom, as Deb would want you too.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you in these difficult times.

Please keep us posted on Deb, we all feel like family here and we all have your whole family in our prayers.

kalli