• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Congrats to Dustin Kjelden!

I'd like to Congratulate my buddy Dustin Kjelden for winning Tour Championship out in Cleveland, OH! Great job DK!

DSC062482.jpg

DSC062651.jpg

Congrats Dustin! That bag you pulled on day 3 was amazing. An almost 8 pound average for 5 fish!

Thanks Guys and also Corey,

I still can't get over that day 3 bag, I couldn't think of a better day to catch a walleye that was almost 12 lbs. I thought I should be able to catch at least 1 walleye per day over 9 or 10lbs, but to get one that was almost 12, how lucky is that.

Cleveland Rocks!

Dustin Kjelden

Very impressive Dustin! Even if you are on Lake Erie, I could not imagine going into a championship tourny planning to pop 10 pounder each day! Was it hard to sleep at night? I can't even sleep the night before I go fishing for fun much less a tournament. laugh.gif

mw

• 3 weeks later...