• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Jeff Foils

Guest Kyle

Sartell Angler, Have you checked out the video Border Patrol? I think this kind of DVD is what your talking about and its Minnesota hunting. Scheels in Mankato has them in stock, one of the few in the area.

I didn't buy it. Found the pic surfing the net and stole it. OOops! I have always thought it was a challenge shooting those little guys diving in or swooping by at 70mph. Seen this picture of a Baikal and thought someone would have a cool hunting story about them. California may be the closeest place for us to get one? Cool looking guy isn't He? My den would invite him.

I don't want to dredge this topic back up again but I just watched Fallin' Skies 4 for the first time tonight and I really didn't see anything in that video that caused me much alarm.

There were 2, or 3, slow mo sequences where a duck got dusted twice. Was the 2nd shot intentional? Who knows. Was the 2nd shot from a different shooter who was tracking the same duck and pulled the trigger right after it got shot the first time? Who knows.

Yes, there were ducks getting dusted on the water. I wouldn't even say thats questionable as we hunt a ton of divers and they dive all they time if they are crippled. If a diver hits the water and appears to still be swimming in my blind, he's getting a follow up shot. Better than having a crippled duck dive and never come up.

I have not seen some of the previous videos that reference the "4th shell" but I would have no problem recommending this video to anyone. It might not be the most exciting video in the world, but hey, its a $10 video at Wal-Mart. Most of the hunting action seams appropriate and what would occur in a real life hunting situation.

Like I said earlier, the Duckmen series of videos is way more graphic than any video I have watched with Foiles.

At 5 yrds I bet he didn't have to chase the cripple like I did this weekend! Left the gun in the blind, 15 minutes later and several attemps brought me back to the blind to retrieve the gun. I would have shot the thing at 1 yard after that laugh.gif

I've shot on the ground & I've shot em in the air.

They all taste the same once they are ground up into lunchmeat.

As to Jeff Foils calls.Straight Meat rocks!

I agree his calls are pretty awesome! However, after who ever it was on fallin skies 4 ground pounded that goose in that field at 5yds, I highly doubt there was anything left to salvage. People need to start respecting the life of the animal they are choosing to kill.