• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Just wondering if you had been out and if the walleyes have gone into the fall patterns yet? Thanks....Todd grin.gif

Due to the weather, I have pushed back some of my outing's from this weekend to mid-October. I'm going to work through the weekend and into early next week so I can start screwing off soon. grin.gif

Stay tuned for the reports.

We took a drive down to Red Wing today, well we got soaked of coarse, but we did get a couple nice fish. A 15 inch walleye and a 19 inch sauger. They dont be seem to be very agressive yet, but from what i have been told they are picking up. They were caught on chartruse fuzzy grubs 1/4 ounce and minnow, jigging the rip rap. Ithink if we had stayed longer we would have picked up more fish but between being wet and the wind it got a little cold! I am planning another trip in a week or 2 so I'll give another report then.....Todd grin.gif

• 2 weeks later...