• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
MinnesotaMongo

My new Springer

MinnesotaMongo

I'm pretty excited. I just picked up this boy from Sand Creek Springers. I'm happy to be working with the breeder with my training in the near future. Lots of good dogs come from him.

I just wanted to drag and brag. 9 weeks old - 1st week with me and he "Hups" like a champ!

His name is Maynard.

mayn2.jpg

maynard.jpg

springerspeed

He looks like a very sharp lad. Ready to run like his tail is on fire. I love that look.

I know alot of the dogs that come out of that kennel and I don't think you will be disappointed with his performance.

Have fun and welcome to the good side grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

foxhunter

great looking pup mongo. can i ask what you had to pay for the little guy? i might be ready to add another springer to the family.

Kallista

Awww look at him... so beautiful

Powerstroke

Fantastic dog. My springer has several generations of Sand Creek in him. They are great folks down there.

MinnesotaMongo

I'm not real comfortable sharing what I paid - although I can tell you that I think that he charges around 800.00 or so depending on the stock it's from. I do know he has some puppies right now that he's anxious to sell since it is field trial season. He should have black/white and liver/white males left.

Thanks for all the great comments - this is my first Springer, and I can't believe how smart they are. Doesn't look like they need a heavy hand - they are very eager to please.

Riverratpete

My Springer is now 23 weeks today..got her at 6 wks and let me tell you..when you get a good one you know it! I swear and this isn't just proud pappa talk but I think it may be the smartest dog I've ever seen...they are great animals..can't wait to hunt some with her later this fall!

Jimmy from Cottage Grove

Nice looking pup. Here is a few pictures of my new springer Jasmine. I just got her last week from Pine Shadows. She is 11 weeks old. She is the one on the right. This is my first one too. I can't wait til next year when I have her out hunting. They are an awesome breed. I grew up with one, when I was a child.

picture256yp4.jpg

breezefem9707008tt3.jpg

Mille Lacs Guy

Bill will treat you right at Sand Creek. My dad and I used to train down there two or three times a week and also ran field trails with Sand Creek Dogs. Mine is 12 and still hunts and is also an FC that Bill trained and ran.