• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Favorite Playoff Sport to Watch

maros91

What is your favorite playoff sport to watch?

1. Baseball-Nothing beats the Fall Classic IMO. Ace pitchers vs Ace pitchers, close ballgames, key managerial moves, leave my starter in or take him out, pinch hit for this guy or that guy. I just love playoff baseball.

2. Hockey- What other sport is there with 2,3,4 or even more overtime games. The game is fast and IMO always exciting. Is there a better site in sports than a grown man with a monster beard hoisting Lord Stanley's cup.

3. Football- There are always some upsets but usually the top teams make it to the Super Bowl. Usually!!!

4. Basketball- IMO this is the most predictable sport. There are upsets(GS over Dallas) but not that many. Sometimes if a team gets down by more than 10 in the 4th the game is over. Plus there are to many timeouts in the 4th quarter. The last 3 minutes of the 4th takes about 45 minutes. Plus everyone knows your big star is going to take the last shot. Very predictable IMO.

I agree Hockey, Last year I was at the excel Energy Center for first 2 home playoff games, at the atmospher was unreal!!

Really depends on the season for me.

It did use to be Hockey back in the day when it was a much better game when they actually scored and it wasn't all nuetral zone traps. Lets face it the players are too big and fast and the rinks are to small.

Tough call but College Football Bowl Games, MLB PLayoffs and World series, NFL Playoffs, NCAA Hockey playoffs in that order.

Minnesota state hockey tourney!!! Pro sports Hockey then baseball, football What is basketball do we have a team here in MN. Used to have one that won games I think they were called the MN Lakers. Wolves well they did get us excited once back in what 2002???

Quote:

The ncaa basketball tourney is tough to beat. Baseball is second.

I agree. BUT- you can "miss" all but the last minute of most basketball games and not truly "miss" anything- the last minutes usually the best

NHL playoffs hands down.

MLB 2nd

NCAA football has WAY to many teams. Who cares who wins the Sun Bowl or the Insight Bowl or the Lays Potato Chip Bowl.

Quote:

How come no one has mentioned WNBA?
grin.gif

Thats funny!! I do admit I was flipping through and came across one of the championship games and watched for about 2 minutes. That was all I could take.

Hockey-- both NCAA DI playoffs and NHL last 2 rounds. That's action, and the games are always close, unlike most Super Bowls and WS.