• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Went out for a few hours this afternoon chasing eyes. Not much luck for them but got into some beautiful crappies from 11.5-12.5" as well as some nice sized slimers. All fish caught were released. Water temps were still 60 degrees. Need some cool weather. Some nice fall colors too.

blasin e-mail me please. Its getting to that time of year where the crappies are going to school up over structure off of deeper waters. Still a bit warm but when we get into the lower 50's they will really start to put on the feedbags as will the eyes. Both crappies and eyes will use the same areas of the river this time of year. Most often the crappies will be either suspended or in the thick of the structure. The eyes will be right around there as well but usually not up in the water colomn in these areas.

Blasin were ya above or below boyscout?

We fishd all the way from Garfield to Boyscout. But the crappies were caught below Boyscout. I did mark a bunc of fish in 25 fow water that I pretty sure were eyes but they wouldn' go for us. Didn't get out in the harbor at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Drew oops I meant Steve. Can not find the fish by yourself on the river. Did ya find the spot I told ya about. Dropped the camera down a couple of days ago and it is some kinda of nasty down there. I thought the Landslide was bad>>>later the load

Load I was just curious about the location and if I was right about it.

Now about that Drew comment. Funny but you know me better than that.

As far as that spot I hit it a few times and it paid off big time to times in a row but the last few times has been real slow. Ya many many snags in there.

I have a new one for ya though. Not far at all from there.

Quote:

Hey Drew oops I meant Steve. Can not find the fish by yourself on the river. Did ya find the spot I told ya about. Dropped the camera down a couple of days ago and it is some kinda of nasty down there. I thought the Landslide was bad>>>later the load

too funny! blush.gifgrin.gif

Steve,

Was that you both Saturday and Sunday That went by me about 8-8:30 am maybe later? I won't say where I saw you but I think it was you. Red jacket?

How did you do?

Jar Jar.

This Sat and Sun or last? I wasnt out this weekend because of work and rain. Well lightning more than anything.

Last weekend I had Viking out and didnt do much at all down by the cheesey entry and then by the water tower.

It would have been this weekend up in the Poke. That Lund with the Yamee and all the rod holders looked like your rig from my blind. smile.gifWas heading into Mc.

Jar Jar