• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

TURKEY CONTEST "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"! Post please......

HSO Turkey Contest - Sign-up by April 1st. - Click Here.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please...IF YOU WANT MORE LIKE IT HERE..'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
smg04

2007 Waterfowl Photos

Duncan7709

[image]http:///us.f382.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLetter?box=Inbox&MsgId=6442_352475_45077_1719_8424612_0_7613_10931645_518375575&bodyPart=2&tnef=&YY=42927&y5beta=yes&y5beta=yes&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b&VScan=1&Idx=0[/image] This is my first try at posting pictures hoipe it works. Anyways this is a limit of geese for us two on the zumbro river outside Rochester.

Duncan7709

How can I figure out how to post pics????? Thanks

Duncan7709

[image]http://07-12-5025portraitcrop.jpg[/image] He is another try at posting a picutre. This picture is from Saturday Dec 15. Our limit from the Zumbro River outside of Rochester.

Fish'n guy

sweet pic!! There is nothing quite like that in your face honker blasting on the river!!

commander019

Mabey, just mabey my last shoot of the season. Awesome hunt and if so, a great way to end the season, for now anyways.

hutch3.jpg

hutch1.jpg

Fish'n guy

You A--hole! LOL!! Poor thing was just sayin high to ya!!! Nice pics!

sdstate

Just like FishnGuy did I also waited until the end of the season to put the pics up.... All pics were from SD and mostly SE SD with some from the Webster area... Enjoy!!!

andyscamera445.jpg

sdstate

Woops... heres the rest

n116504738_31860341_5047.jpg

n116504944_31792307_3920.jpg

n116504944_32010517_939.jpg

n116504944_31792310_1228.jpg

n501304653_135457_8932-1.jpg

Hunting2007197.jpg

Hunting2007192-1.jpg

Hunting2007177-1.jpg

Hunting2007162-1.jpg

Hunting2007143-2.jpg

DSC01311.jpg

andyscamera394-1.jpg

Hunting2007080.jpg

andyscamera432.jpg

3.jpg

Scott M

Man, you guys aren't messing around. Lots of greenheads, Geese, and Buffles! Guess I should have gone to school in Brookings!

Dean Schellinger

Definitely some nice Buffies! Looks like a good season.

LovenLifeGuy

I was thinking the same thing! If I go back to school, its to the dakotas!

tealitup

Please tell me you eat all of them \:\) Or give them away

Born2Fish

I have a few pictures of my hunting out here in Nevada. Sounds like a unlikely spot for good duck hunting...But I think thats why its so good out here(No one knows about it!!). I'll post soon with a few of our trips out to the marshes.

Dean Schellinger

I wouldn't doubt it, find water, find ducks.

Gordie

this is my new hunting partner

her name is BB after bluebill

100_1632.jpg

100_1633.jpg

smg04

nice looking pup!

redhooks

Everybody has some great pics. I'm already looking forward to next fall already. Here's some pics from last fall. Lola brought back her first duck ,a drake mallard, about 10 min after shooting time and a nice drake woody for her second retrieve

elilolapresentface.jpg

elilolawoodduck.jpg

Sartell Angler

nice! lots of memories to be made with that little one

SSSTaxidermy

Here is a pic that I get a chuckle every time I view it...My first year lab, was feverishly swimming across this little pond to run down a wounded mallard that swam to the swamp edge and tucked into the weeds....When I seen her moving off line of the retrieve, I was thinking...What the? But she made a slight detour before heading into the weeds to grab the duck. I guess when you have to go you have to go. Not your typical retrieving picture. I just shook my head in laughter when watching it first hand! My battery died immediately after this pic so I didn't get a before and after pic.

Gunner2101307.jpg

icefishing21

0950664-R1-024-10A.jpg

2 goose limit during early goose season last fall.

IceHawk

Nice birds!

Cody Lubeley

Nice geese icefishin21

Born2Fish

Here are a few from Nevada:

JodisPics2295.jpg

JodisPics2296.jpg

Central Bassman

When is the season in Nevada??

dan z

i got to say like the pic and hopefully you have the same luck this season i wish we had some pic to show we had great season last year we shot 51 geese in three day