• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Muskies???

BigRup

Couple buddies and I have a trip planned for the weekend at the Red Door. I was wondering if anyone's had any action on the north end or are we going to have look elsewhere? We were up before in mid-August right after the big tourney and managed only one fish(48.5) out of 5 boats thanks to a wonderful cold front and dropping water temps. Hoping for a more productive trip so any information at all would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

The North End has been a bit slow lately from what I've been hearing, although Garrison and the Myr Mar areas have been producing some really nice fish, including a 55.Weeds and rocks have been key for my boat.Big rubber and big blades, and yes, the fish are still eating after dark.Good luck and be safe. Steve

Fished Malmo area and 3 mile reef, and only seen a few fish. Fished last night till midnight, and this morning in the rain before the storm hit hoping for action and only a couple follows and a few fish porposing. Kinda strange to see. The cold front may have had a bit to do with the slow bite being it was almost 70 yesterday and when I left the lake at 11am today it was still only 45! Chilly morning.