• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

a big thanks to jay for the red tails and the rest of the bait! we did excellent in the fall walleye classic and look foward to doing business with you in the future. there's always room on the truck and boat for more stickers. smile.gif thanks- steve and john.

Where did you find the redtails in the willmar area i have been looking with out any luck where is jays at in town. Thanks for the info

Warrior2090, (Steve and John)

Glad to hear you did good in the tournament......just curious how did the 1/2 lb of leeches worked out for you? Was there any bite on leeches at this time of the year or you guys mainly had better bite with minnows.

I'm working on getting stickers, Never know we can work something out grin.gif.

Once again THNX for the kind words, Glad to hear the bait worked for you and I appreciate the BUSINESS guys...........

Later,

J.

surprisingly, the leeches were hot in the middle of the afternoon in 18 to 20 ft on saturday with the gale force winds. they produced real well but the problem was trying to keep the sunnies off. it seemed as though us leaders were using mostly red tails and crank baits. you had to be quite versatile because the fish were on the move. anywhere from 2 to 25 ft.