• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Turk

Crappies

Turk

There is a very nice crappie bite going on. Crappie fishing on the St. Croix can be a very fun experience, because if you get into them good the action is non stop. I like to cover areas with baitfish nearby, I cast and cover ground until I find fish. Crappies relate to sand points and rock shorelines. Also right now they appear to have come into the shallows, and stopped being suspended. 1/8 ounce jighead with fatheads will catch fish most days. I also use twister tails (half ring worms work too), but minnows are very good at making them commit. Also the bite is soft as a feather. Keep catchin'

Turk

tunrevir

Thanks Turk for the info, would a large Croix slab qualify for ugliest fish at Beanies? I'm hoping to make it out again this year to be put down by you and Croixeyes. Upriver fishing is easy compared to what you guys do!

Tunrevir~ laugh.gif

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Mike89
      watch the video, shows them scaling them... 
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      Del, I have never bothered to skin or scale them as I do not eat the skin or fins. Cliff
    • Borch
      Hope you at least get some rain up there this spring Kelly.  We were pretty dry until the past two months. 
    • Alex wilhelmi
      It says 3 amp fuse in the manual. I'm going to run it to the motor battery. I'll post how it works. Thanks skunked again!
    • delcecchi
      I'm curious about the walleye wings... do you skin or scale them?   Or is it not a problem?  
    • AlwaysFishing23
      My yard!! Lol packing things away today. Getting ready for summer Be a great day to get out though.
    • Cret Jigs
      where we all fishing today?   Looking to walkout or use 4 wheeler if landing permits?
    • Cret Jigs
      We miss the leadership of Ricky Rubio ... Teague is a very bad defender and does not see the floor.  Rubio had his best shooting percentage season ever and career points scored of his career.  Wish we could re-do that trade.   Don't get me going .... among players that play the most minutes ... we are now the 7th oldest team in NBA???   2 year window to win ... we should have kept our talent and let the cake bake! Bob
    • mrpike1973
      By the landing yet it is.
    • gunner55
      We still have 24" of ice on the bay & we're only 6-8 miles from where they set the nets. Doubt they'll be starting anytime soon over there.