• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Things have kinda slowed up with the cold front coming thru. Bass and Northern, but not much for walleye action. Few crappie here there but not much size to them.

I just returned from Spider today. We had three cold fronts go through the week we were there. Our group of six caught a total of 6 crappies.

My friend who has fished Spider for 29 years and I fished hard for walleyes and only caught 4. We did catch our limit of bass one day.

It was 28 degrees on one morning and 31 the next. It rained evey other day. Wind gusts were as high as 45 mph.

For two days we did not get in the boats. There were white caps on the first lake.

If the weather settles you may have better fortune.

Best wishes.

Thanks for the reports guys. I did make it out there on Saturday. And battled the wind all day. Fished all over the lake and didn't mark too many fish, I tried everthing I had in the box and the only thing that would bite were the bass. Still beats a day in the office!