• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Willmar area deer hunters....

Well I know we talk here mostly about the fishing, but is anyone heading to the tree this coming weekend? Anyone been seeing any big bucks? I think our county is going to pump out some big ones this year again! I hope the reduced number of doe tags doesnt make it tough on our little bucks! crazy.gif I dont think it will be good, but it should help the numbers increase a bit?

Well, I hope to hear some good stories and maybe see some pics of our locals! Good luck all wink.gif

I'll be out in a tree Sat morning! Think it will be cold enough to have the long underware on too. Will also be interesting to hear how much shooting their is for the youth waterfowl day.

slim, I think the decrease in doe permits, that the small bucks will get pounded during the gun seasons. If a group of four only has one doe permit, and they like to have some venison in the freezer, the first buck that comes along will get pounded.

Yah... i know... i hate to think about it, it bothers me! frown.gif There'll be refuge on my land, What else can you do?

At least its not bucks only which is what there's a good chance of happening next year should too many does/deer in general get taken per lcornice's post and the reg book. May lead to smaller bucks for the short term but hopefully more deer to hunt in general for the long-term and the big bucks will eventually come with that.