• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Yeah, take a long a good book or some video games. It's the only thing you'll be playing if my experience the other days is any indicaton. tongue.gif

Really that is surprising, I thought South ten Mile had good smallmouth bass fishing, and an above average walleye population for the type of lake it is. Thanks for the help though, anyone else have any recent experiences on TenMile?

Dont listen to Ufatz, he cant even catch a walleye in Stalker smile.gif Fish the hump on the south lake out from the access, there are also a couple of rock piles out there that hold some nice smallies. Last year, we had luck on walleyes on the northwest side of the lake, pulling crawlers on spinner rigs at about 1 mph, that might be changing this time of year. I would say a jig and a minnow combo might be taking effect real soon, if not already!