• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Prestige Trailer Coupler Lock

Mykal

Question

For those that have the Prestige trailer with the flat coupler, where do you find a coupler lock that is 1/4" x 3+" inches to lock this trailer to my ball hitch?

Thanks.

4 answers to this question

If this the same lock as the one I am thinking (the one that locks underneath the tongue of the trailer behind the ball), I use the included pin to fill one side of coupler, and then I us a regular pad lock for the other side, easiest thing I have found. I went through this when I lost my gorrilla lock from fulton, another great lock for this situation. But not quite as easy to find. I tried to find that gorrilla lock with hitch pin that locks, both that are keyed alike, and it is impossible, I tried for two months. If anyone finds that gorrilla lock and hitch pin that locks that are keyed alike, let me know, I would really like one.

Good luck

Quote:

Thanks Guys. I did find a keyed alike set up at Rapid Sports that fits the coupler and the hitch.

Rapid Sports in Ham Lake?