• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Thoughts on Adrian Peterson this season

MidCoast

only time will tell!!!! I like his potential and the guy has moves...see preseason run with the spin!!

I picked up chester taylor later in my fantasy draft to compliment LJ and Duece. Does Chester have any fantasy value this year with Adrian in the picture ?

chester taylor will start at the beginning of the year, but won't get as many carries as he did last year. But if Peterson can stay healthy he should have a good year.

Solid performance by Peterson today. Not surprise that the scoring was done on defense though. Moss had 183 hards for NE today. Those were days.

Quote:

Either Peterson or Marshawn Lynch is going to be the stud rookie RB

Nice game for both players. 90+ yards and a score for each.

I hate to be negative following a win but I wouldn't expect that kind of production out of Peterson all year. He'll get his touches and TDs no doubt, but losing Chester Taylor in the first quarter set the table for him. We'll see how things go the rest of the year. Maybe he'll get more carries now.

I thought he looked really good. Glad to see he was able to go the full length without C.T. out there. Only good things to come from the #1 running back in the draft.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Peterson will be decent this year... If Vikings can ever get their passing game going, Peterson will be solid, I think.

As for chester, he MAY have lost his starting job... I doubt it, but he will lose a lot of carries to Peterson...