• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

youth day waterfowl hunt

rattlem'up

so how many guys are taking some youngsters out on the annual youth day?

my team and I the Flock Stalkers are going to take 4 youth hunters out so hopefully we can get some birds and have some fun!

Yep, taking my daughter and her friend out. They passed hunter's safety this spring so this will be their first hunt. Woodies and teal = lots of shells.

Quote:

Yep, taking my daughter and her friend out. They passed hunter's safety this spring so this will be their first hunt. Woodies and teal = lots of shells.

I'm bringing first-time hunters out THROUGHOUT the season--brought two new ones with this past weekend for geese and doves and they had a blast.

[Note from admin: Please re-read forum policy before posting again. Thank you.]

Just found out today that i have the day off from work on the 15th. My buddy and I are taken my boy and his two boys out. Not sure if we are going to hit the big river down by kellog, or stick around locally and hit the pot holes. How busy is the river for the youth hunt. Any info would be great.

Craig, have did you do on geese this opener?

Too bad we didn't find any mushrooms this spring haha

yeah no luck on the shrooms, but we got 13 on that monday, we were up near fergus falls. It was pretty fast in the morning but that was it. how did you guys do?