• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

The 91 Million Dollar "Super Star"

Windy City Walleye Hunter

Hey Geno,

How you liking the Big Z? He has been on fi-ya since signing that huge contract. What has he been like 0-5 with a 9.52 era or something like that? And how about his base running ability? Swift. I think you guys might just back into the playoffs since the Brew Crew or Red Birds don't seem much interested in passing you up. Might be the first time that a division sends a below .500 team as it's winner!

See, I have some extra time on my hands since my guys decided to tank the season back in June. I am liking being the sniper, just laying in the weeds! LOL

All right, let me have both barrels Geno!

Windy

I'm outta ammo, Windy.

P.....yew!

90+Million for a guy who wins 5 more (maybe) than he loses?

I wish I could start my son over to teach him to pitch.

Oh well, it will be interesting with you cheering against me. (Only me and you left to banter since the Twins and WSox are so outta it now).

Gonna go sip some (hopefully) lucky Kool-Aid tonight.....maybe the Cubbie offense will show up sometime this month?????

PS I don't care what their record is if they win the division.....or even if they lose the division.......just so long as I can see that beautiful Cubbie avatar of yours one more week next month.

You know you can always count on me, Geno.

Remember my "roller coaster" analogy. You are on the ride this year with cotton candy all over your face while I am safe and sound sitting on the ground....BORED OUT OF MY FRIGGING MIND, LOL! Enjoy the ride this season, it does not come around very often here in the Windy City!

Windy

I really think the carnival will come back next year to Chi-town.....seems to be here every year.