• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey everyone its been awhile since i posted anything. I was hoping to be posting trail cam pics all year, after shed season wrapped up for me i went out and bought a cuddeback from gander mountain. I have yet to have it work correctly. the only pics on it so far are of me. Its having a problem with the batteries staying connected to the power source. I was told from one person that the screw that secures it to the tree is also what secures the batteries??? Each time i set it up and then go to put the cover on the power turns off and i have to start all over again. If anyone knows what im doing wrong, help me out, make me feel stupid, PLEASE. I wasnt sure if the big guy made it last year after i didnt find any sheds, but i saw him aug 19th.. and i KNOW he has walked in front of the cam.. hope i can share them with you!!

SHEDFREAK32

SF, theres alot of talk on the hunting forums about trail cameras. I'm sure they can help you out there if no gets to you here.

thanks, im hoping i get someone with some info, i actually just got out of the woods from messing with it. Its just frustrating spending that type of cash on something and having it not work. The only reason i bought it was because i went with a cheapy last year and it said it had images saved on the card but i was never allowed to view them. So i decided that i was not going to allow that to happen this year... oh well, i guess there is next year.

SHEDFREAK32

just bought the 5.0 moultree from cabelas for $119. it caught some nice images and i guess it has a decent trigger speed but nothing super fast. thing is super easy to set up. it doesnt have the viewer, but i just bought the 2 pack of SD cards from Target for $40 and switch them out. my digital camera uses SD cards, so I can view them immediately on my regular camera. i just couldnt justify the $450 bucks for the cuddie. i know its not as good, but it seems to be working out pretty well so far. got 3 deer the first night on it and left it out for the next month. hopefully i will be able to post some pics of whatever we come up with between now and october.

good luck with that thing, look forward to some great pictures.