• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Valv

2000 Palomino truck camper, loaded. REDUCED !!!!

Valv

2000 Palomino truck camper, exterior is no perfect interior is very good. Has roof A/C, refrigerator, heater, hot water heater, 4 burner stove, bath with shower, canopy, brand new Carbon Monoxide sensor and LPG sensor, CD player + radio.

I used it on my long box pickup but will fit short box too.

Works great for 2 people camping, hunting etc. and you can still pull your boat behind. Rated 3 people sleeping (I would say only 2).

Price at $ 2700 without mattress or $ 2900 with brand new Sealy queen size.

Palomino2000asm.jpg

Palomino2000bsm.jpg

Palomino2000dsm.jpg

mtreno

Valv -

very interested - so it would fit my short box super duty and i could still pull my boat?

Valv

Hmmm, short box and pulling a boat, I am not 100% sure of this, I have a long box Dodge and it ends right past bed, so my hitch is open from above, and I pulled my 22ft Lund last weekend. You might have to come on over and check it out to be 100% sure

Valv

REDUCED TO $ 2700 !!!!!!!

sparkyaber

Valv- when you say the exterior is not perfect, are we talking rotten stuff, or just superficial stuff?

fishnhooks

Hey Valv,

On the first pic of the camper I see the Starcraft that you have for sale on here in the background. They would make a nice matching set up for someone grin.gif

"hooks"

Valv

No just some cosmetic issues, no rot or decay.

Boat has been sold already, I have 2 more coming up.

Valv

$ 2100 bottom line (mattress $ 200 extra)

Valv

REDUCED PRICE !!!!

jbjr

Valv.

Will you be available tomorrow to look at it?

(Sunday)

jbjr

Valv

Yes SIr, I will be home, email me to discuss.

Thanks

Valv

I need to sell this camper.

Is $ 2000 low enough ? If I part it out I will get more money....

heartattack22

Valv...Do you know what model it is? I am very interested in it. Could you email me pics/ description of the exterior damage? heartattack22@hotmail.com THANKS!!!