• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
so haaad

Muzzy at Walmart???

so haaad

I always considered Muzzy to be a top quality broadhead company, but I'm wondering if they have lowered their standards. Although I try not to shop at Walmart much, I was in there the other day and noticed that they have expanded their archery gear to include Muzzy broadheads. What's your thoughts on this? I just found it to be surprising since I always viewed Muzzy as a high-quality, high-standards, specialty company. Similar to maybe Hoyt, Easton, Thunderhead, etc. Also, are the Muzzy Walmart version the same broadheads or a cheaper-quality version?

sparcebag

There probably the same as anywhere.WalMart has so much pull in the retail market place they seem to dictate to their suppliers! I'm happy to see you try to avoid them!!

harvey lee

Without a doubt that the quality is the same regardless of where you purchase your Muzzies. You can also buy them on ebay where I do and the quality is the same always.

Walmart has so much pull as Sparce stated that they can purchase about what they want as far as products go.

HunterLee

I got a 3 pack of muzzy's in the spring of the year on clearance for like 5 bucks. they were 4 blade 100grain. they shot my first buck with a bow. Got two left to find a big old bucks ribs this fall. They look just like the ones i see in cabela's.

Mark Christianson

They had muzzy last year. Its nothing new. No idea when they started carrying them.

minniwinni91

they are the same quality. I just think they are trying to expand there target market by placing them in stores that hundred's of thousand's of people frequent each year. I think it's kind of smart

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• JerkinLips
      No ice in Stuntz Bay yet but I did lift the boat out of the water onto the boathouse deck.  Easy to drop it back in if the water is soft after I get my deer.
    • Calvin Darling
      I took a trip this August to Buffalo River State Park to wade in the river while hitting the holes. My brother and I caught a variety of fish from red horse and chubs to a clam. All fish were caught on worm chunks. This spring/summer I want to use my new 5wt fly road and see what I catch
    • monstermoose78
      Let’s get them 22-27 inch fish out of the lake
    • Agronomist_at_IA
      I think anybody can see that the food/forage base is or has declined in Mille lacs.......having a lot of large fish doesn't help it at all. I think they should thin the herd.
    • AlwaysFishing23
      Well was a sad day today indeed. Got the kayak all vacuumed out and cleaned up. Then hung it in it’s winter spot in the shed. Trailer got a cleaning to. But until next year so long open water. Time to finish putting the open water gear away and finish getting the ice gear out.
    • Troy Smutka
      10/21/18     I have hunted in the Hutchinson area the last two weekends with my Dad, son, and some friends. Dakota ducks are trickling through central MN as the calendar migration has begun. With strong NW blows before or during the past two weekends, we have harvested mallards, gadwalls, redheads, bluebills, canvasbacks, and ringnecks, as well as a couple of geese hunting from a boat blind on some shallow lakes. This calendar migration should continue over the next couple weeks whenever we can get a strong NW or West wind. It will take some more cold and frozen water in Canada to get the big Canadian birds to come down--hopefully that happens before Thanksgiving. Good luck, and I will see you out there somewhere.
    • Wanderer
      Snow?  Yeah I finally ran into some today.     And I HAD to get them on the tailgate! 😅   And that is one of the reasons to leave that stuff in MN for a little while.  😎
    • leech~~
      Wow, I am certainly getting beat up over on this side of the fence today.  On month old posts and mostly by the mods oddly. ☹️
    • leech~~
      RICK!!!!!!!!!!!  eyeguy hurt my feelings!  He called me a name and told me to shut up!  He needs a Timeout and Warning!! 😡
    • leech~~
      Not hunting the wet birds this year sorry.  So you mistook my lil funny to Wanderer?  I think he knows I was just pulling his chain.   😉  Good Luck.