• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Big Stone 2 Power Plant

Take a look at this forum. It is interesting in that almost everyone in this area will be affected by the construction of this power plant. I just thought that I would bring it to your attention if you don't know about it already.

http://www.fishingminnesota.com/forum/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1116026&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

If you mean that the people in the city of Hutchinson will have some of the most affordable electricity in the state, then yes, it is interesting.

Outside of that, few to any will be affected by the construction of the plant in this area.

Yeah, it would suck to have affordable, adequate power supplies. I hate that. To heck with power plants. Instead of generating power to put up with current supply needs, let's just have everyone turn off all of their electric stuff and hug trees all day. Conservation is key here. Heck, they didn't use this much electricity in the 19th century, why should we need it now?