• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Got wet! We bobbed in some heavy winds yesterday! (Yes, Duh and katoguy offshore grin.gif) Enough to kill our batteries and then we hid on the leeward side.

Brent Lake and Mark Anderson won with 17+, Gary Lake and Mark Raveling were 2nd with high 16s, 3rd was Sheepheadslayer and Brad Bohlen with 16-7, 4th was Schmidtke and partner with 16+, Duh and katoguy had 15-13.

The weights were way lower than anyone would have guessed. Did I mention it was windy?

As tough as the conditions were yesterday, I guess I'm not too surprised at the weights. What was big bass for the tourney?

Waconia is always windy and you are not going to catch the big ones unless you fish in the wind I've learned that about fishing out there.