• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

My wifes Muskie from last week!

I posted this in the Muskie section but I am so proud of the wife I had to post it here as well.

It was a great trip up to Lake of the Woods. I caught a 43 inch musky and thought I was the king of the trip. Boy was I wrong!!The next day my wife Shannon caught this 50X21 inch muskie. She caught it on a fuzzy grub tipped with a leach. Shannnon was using 6 lb test line!!! shocked.gif Sure was a heck of a battle. It took almost 30 minutes to land her. I am happy to report she swam away very strong.Funny thing was that Shannon caught a 36 inch Norther the next day on the same set up. She sure likes to out fishing me!

nwa040rn0.jpg

Dandy fish! sounds like you have a great trip. My wife and I were up there in july and like normal she not only caught the biggest but also the most. And that happens more often than not. But thats what makes it so much fun.

yupp i've had bigger! nahh im just yankin ur chain. i haven't even dreamt of stuff that big good catch!