• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Clearwater

Thinking of hitting clearwater in the morning tomorow. Are the walleyes realting to weedlines or mid lake sturcture and what are they hitting. Thanks in adavance.

The only thing I have heard from clearwater, is the walleyes are starting to hit Crankbaits in 12-18 FOW

No location heard, unknown time of day. Sorry not much help.

Stop at Little Jim's on your way out they more know more.

Seems to me Little jim's Opens @ 6:00am.

I had done good on weed edges. I have ideas for my next trip to try with cranks.

• 3 weeks later...

How are the water levels on Clearwater? I saw they got 2 inches of rain last night. Has anyone checked the water temperature lately? I'm hoping the lake turns soon. I will be up there for a week on the 29th.

I was out there in the rain yesterday. Not sure if the lake is up at all since I have never been on it before. Surface temps were 60 - 61 during the mid-morning hours. Fish were uncooperative though. Marked many fish suspended in 25 - 35 feet of water and some just up off the bottom but no takers on leeches or crawlers.

When we went out we didn't have very good results. Little walleyes, no keepers but it was fun to be on the water.