• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

2004 20' Northwood PartyFish Pontoon

2004 20' Northwood PartyFish Pontoon

40 HP Mercury Big Foot 4-stroke EFI

1-1/4" Anodized Railing

1-24" Half Gate

23" Diameter Tubes: w/Lifetime Warranty

3/4" Plywood Deck: w/Lifetime Warranty

30" Gates (2)

8' Bimini Top

Barrel Chair

Bass Seats (4)

Built-in Livewells (2)

Custom Molded Console

Docking Lights: in Module

L-Group Seating

Navigation Lights

Rotocast Furniture Bases

Person Capacity 10 / 1900

Bunk style trailer included (great trailer for long trips, I have brought this to Rainy River once for Sturgeon fishing)

Extras that I bought and come with the Pontoon:

Wireless MotorGuide trolling motor (new this year)

Huimmingbird Matrix 17 Fishfinder

Magellan Sprt Trak GPS and boat mounting bracket

AM/FM Radio

3 Anchors, including 1 river anchor from Gander Mountain

3 batteries (2 starting and 1 deep cell), and Battery switch for 2 starting batteries

Stored on slip in the water during the summers, used about 6 times each of the last 3 years. Currently have an ad on craigslist selling it for $12,500. But for FM members I will let it go for $11,500 firm. I have already paid for storage this winter, so if it does not go for the $11,500 I will put it up for sale in the spring again.

It is in the water right now, if you are serious come take a look. Going to put more focus into fishing on the ice, would consider partial trade for wheelhouse style fish house (ie... Ice Castle).

Any photos of the pontoon? Father in law from Hibbing may be interested. Where is the pontoon at?

dave_essen at hotmail (Contact Us Please) com

SideLake - The pontoon is located in Stillwater. I have a few pics at home from a few of our fishing trips, I will send those out tonight.

• 3 weeks later...