• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Fishin4Life

Black leer topper. Currently on a 1998 GMC Sierra extended cab regular box, as you can see. The topper is in great condition, few scratches here and there, nothing to worry about. Side windows open great, screens are in good condition. Has a front slider window for access into the topper from the cab of the truck. Lock and latch work great also.

$499, open to offers. May take partial trade for a nice roll up Velcro tonneau cover, but I really could use the cash (but also want a tonneau cover, lol).

Since the topper is still on the truck I would be willing to deliver for a small fee only to cover my gas expense, if you are serious about buying it. I am located in Mankato, MN and you can figure 16 mpg or so on the highway, you do the math. Or you can pick it up, really makes no difference to me either way. I assume it is heavy so maybe plan on having some help to transfer from my truck to yours. I can help, but I’m not going to lie I am no Hercules.

Call for details. 651-307-9759

DSC00577.jpg

DSC00572.jpg

Chad Halvorson

What are the measurements?

Thanks!

Fishin4Life

Good question, I will measure it in a couple hours at lunch and let you know

Fishin4Life

I forgot to measure it. Does anyone know the dimensions of a 98 GMC truck bed? I do know it is the 6.5 foot length...if I get a chance maybe I can measure it tomorrow, what truck do you want to put it on?

Chad Halvorson

I have a 2006 F150 with a 6.5 foot bed. I believe the width is 69"

69"x80"

If thats the size you have, I am interested.

Chad Halvorson

I have a 2006 F150 with a 6.5 foot bed. I believe the width is 69"

69"x80"

If thats the size you have, I am interested. I wouldnt be able to get it until November though, Im in Washington State until then. I could give you a deposit though if needed.

Fishin4Life

width is 67", bummer, anyone else? oh yeah and the price is reduced to $400 obo

Chad Halvorson

Is that 67" from the outside to outside?

Fishin4Life

Yup, 67, outside to outside

Chad Halvorson

Darn, good luck to ya.

Fishin4Life

No one wants this great topper? I could really use the cash!

Fishin4Life

Reduced $350 or best offer

ortonville

do you ever get out toward ortonville? it is the perfect color and everything.i have a 96 and think it would fit perfect. just a little to far away

Fishin4Life

Nope, I mainly stay north and east. Maybe we could meet somewhere? Google says it is 170 miles. I would say my limit is probably about 70 miles. Past that it starts getting a bit too spendy to drive... If I was to meet you I would want a down payment ahead of time via paypal or cashiers check for about $100 the rest in cash when you get it, just to be sure you are for sure. No offense to you, just don't want to drive 70 miles for nothing if you know what i mean...Let me know what you think

ortonville

let me talk to the finance manager.the only bad thing is with hunting season here i hate to give up a day driving. but i will get back to you

Fishin4Life

SOLD!

ivegottabite

Did this ever get sold? I have a 99 Chevy Ext Cab(new style). Will this fit that?

Northlander

It says sold right above your post.

ivegottabite

Originally Posted By: Northlander
It says sold right above your post.

LOL, guess I need to get my eyes checked crazy.gif