• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Here it is! She is a beauty! 93" wide, 17' long, 30 gallon tank, and tomorrow its gonna get wet!

100_3374.jpg

100_3373.jpg

100_3372.jpg

Nicw boat wade break her in right and it will treat you right. Enjoy and have fun. smile.gif

Wade nice ride but know graph or rod holders confused.gif. I see the $$$$ flying now well nice ride smile.gif.

The graph is in there now. Rod holders are installed as well. Still need a few more, but its ready to fish. I am sure I will be adding a few things as time goes by.

Put her in the water today, she rides awsome, a little slower out of the hole than my old boat, but then again, this one is a foot longer and 2 feet wider and I am sure MUCH heavier. I did adjust the pin on the motor to get it to trim under a bit more, so maybe that will help some.

I took her out on the big pond (Superior) in some 3-4 foot waves, rides really nice, no water over the bow. Its really stable when in the trough sideways too! Went back into the harbor and the river. Ran her wide open, I could only get 38mph in the 1-2 foot chop and confused waves in the harbor. Tried a little trolling and she trolls down to just a smidge over 2mph. Gonna try a small lake tomorrow and see how she does.

Wade 38 may be all your going to get out of a 75 horse in those confused waves. I was out yesterday in that mess and all I got was 43 out of my 115. That was 2 of us, all gear and a full tank though.

Nice rig man. Thats a St. Louis River machine. Now you need to fish the Grand Slam next year. wink.gif

I just might do that if'n I could get a certain river rat to show me around a little between now and then.

Let me know when you find someone qualified. Maybe we will have to hire him as a guide for a day? wink.gif

I will be the guide for the day I am Qualified and I am licensed for the river or the lake smirk.gif Steve I have more spots now than be - for you must go to the knew seminar it will tell you where the fish are and where they are not or should I say you now where they are not and I do now where they are well I hope you call soon so I can tell you where they are thanks for the call and I wish you good fishing and Wade good fishing with the new Boat smirk.gif

Tom E-mail me the seminar day and time. Im always looking to learn something new. As far as being our guide just e-mail me the spots and Ill see if your worth the $. wink.gif

I have Wed & Thurs off. If weather is ok we should do some exploring.

Steve, I can always give you a first hand seminar and you now I can help you out, look at the billman family they have been taking notes for the last three years and they have been doing better than us confused.gif. What is up with that confused.gif. I think the teaching is gone to far some learn faster than other's and some pick up way to fast not cost effective if you now what I mean smirk.gif. But I will put one on if you would like and I hope more show up laugh.gif.

Yo Wade

I Loved your LASee e-mail post, I'll get with the 'Dry Docker! ' any Morn you want to go out. Ask Wall & Ran, I can run the post.

-CLoma