• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
CALVINIST

River up yet?

CALVINIST

Haven't been on the river just north of the cities for over a month now. Did the recent rains bring it up at all? Should be getting soaked this weekend too, so they say. Thanks.

Grant

negligible amount at Monti if any at all... unfortunately.

Shack

I was down today scouting! Still way down!

I am very sure walking across in area’s is possible.

I am going to try it tomorrow at lunch.

HeIsLegend

Yeah the ole Miss is still pretty low for all that rain we just received, but it didn't stop me from catching 25 hand size Crappies( released btw) at the CR dam tonight.

Sartell Angler

sunnies and crappies are what I've been catching also...the smallies aren't hitting like they were before the cooler weather but it sure is nice catching some panfish with good size to them! I sent 'em all back also and am gonna give it another go tomorrow as well.

Gonna give the cats one more go before hunting season too!

SA/wdw

CALVINIST

How is the launch at Dayton? Anybody launch out of there lately?

Grant

haven't seen it firsthand, but I'd be surprised if it's up any appreciable amount based on what it looked like at Monti this morning.

MSRiverdog

Jerrybellylaugh.gif

Found a new rock yesterday, on plane, took off half of a blade, aluminum sucks, touch a rock and it's trash! My 4 blade stainless should be back this week. grin.gif My boat rides a lot higher in the water and it'll take a lot of dings before it's repair time. crazy.gif

That said the record low levels just keep on coming

USGS gauge level in St. Cloud

NELS-BELLS

I was up north of Sartell on Sunday and the water level seemed back to normal for this time of year.

Nels

ASMOLEY

Your lucky you had an aluminum prop if it had been stainless you would be shoping for a new lower unit grin.gif

Shack

Quote:

Found a new rock yesterday, on plane, took off half of a blade

MSRiverDog,

what were you thinging? confused.gifgrin.gif

MSRiverdog

Quote:

what were you thinging?
confused.gifgrin.gif

That there couldn't be rock that big on a sand flat. smirk.gif

I've got my 4 blade back from the shop up north, life is good, it has tons more of lift now. grin.gif

Shack

I was referring more to "on plane" grin.gif

palisade1kid

most of the riv up here is knee deep.

CALVINIST

I scouted the river north of the Dayton launch, and it is as low as I have ever seen! Couldn't even get past the first big island confused.gif

Cyberfish

Casey, I am getting the itch to fish up there! mabye we can do the kayaks? cool.gifsmile.gif

CALVINIST

Let's go Cybe!

Was out just for a couple hours sat morn and it looks like the river is up close to a foot with all the rain we had. No fish really to speak of except for a 16.5" smallie. Had to stay away from my usual holes because of the goose hunters in that area. At least I didn't get skunked.

Sartell Angler

Quote:

Let's go Cybe!

Was out just for a couple hours sat morn and it looks like the river is up close to a foot with all the rain we had. No fish really to speak of except for a 16.5" smallie. Had to stay away from my usual holes because of the goose hunters in that area. At least I didn't get skunked.

thank you for respecting the goose hunters! Not that they have any more right to the river than fishermen do, but it is nice when we are given space as it really stinks to have a guy start fishing next to you...basically eliminates all chance of getting geese in the decoys.

fishface

River's up crazy.gif wading's tough!

FishingIdiot

Yeah it's up quite a bit and a lot cooler!