• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Liberty Archery?

Bobb-o

has anyone seen this new bow from Liberty archery called the liberty one? is this thing a joke? or is this for real? it does away with the riser of a normal bow and is only 20.5 inches axle to axle. seems very strange!

It's been around for a couple of years.

I was able to shoot it once at Scheels in Mankato.

I thought it pulled back hard, had hand shock and it was too easy to torque the bow. But it looked cool!

I sent an email to the owner of Liberty1 Archery and he said the bow was out of tune (hand shock) and could be corrected. He also said, when you aim, because the arrow goes between the strings you should be able to see if you are torquing the bow and then adjust accordingly. I told him he needs to have some bearings in the handle so you can't torque the bow at all, but he didn't like that suggestion.

I'd consider buying one in a few years if it holds up well to use and they "get all the bugs worked out"; but right now my Bowtech is working just fine. grin.gif