• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I took the girlfriend out last night for a little trout fishing down by Chatfield before the storms were rolling in. We casted for about an hour and a half with nothing biting when she finally hooked it. It was a nice fight for her and me seeing as I was forced to land it without the net. After about ten minutes we finally got the fish on land. Measurements were 22 inches and 3.8 pounds. No pictures yet but it is in the freezer waiting to go on the wall. Of course I was skunked but it was well worth it to see the excitement in her.

A 22" is a beauty. Don't feel guilty putting one like that on the wall...

I had the distinct pleasure of meeting hanson's girlfriend the other night. At first glimpse I knew she could outfish hanson!

Nice fish and nice teamwork!

Holmslice that shot may have been below the belt even tho she is a great fishermen.

Hanson, were you hangin' with your Holmie?

Sorry Tyler...I couldn't resist. grin.gif