• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fantasy Football

Born2Fish

If anyone is interested in joining a free fantasy football league you would be welcome to joinging mine. Right now im set at 20 teams, but depending on how many join that number could shrink. Just reply here with email and I will give out id # and password.

Emails sent to last three guys. There are still plenty of spots left if anyone else is interested.

Password and ID# has been sent to all that asked. Possibility of it coming in junk mail as i forgot to put in a subject. It comes from my AOL account.

why not post the ID and password on this thread? That would seem to be a lot easier than having to e-mail everyone individually. Is this a draft or salary cap league? If a draft, when is it and is it a live draft? More detail would be nice

Its a auto draft for those who dont have alot of time to make it and draft. Draft is set for when the league fills. the 20 team thing was just there for if that many wanted in. I can set the draft for whenever needs be. Here is league id # and password. ID# 356255 and password is muledeer. It is on yahoo sports fantasy football. I will wait another 3 days and then initiate the auto draft. So if you want in get in before then. Plenty of room left.