• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Huntin&Fishin

Mojo Wing Thang

Huntin&Fishin

Does any one have a Mojo Wing Thang and if so do you like it (does it help) does it work for geese? or what motion thing in your spread works for geese?  How about ducks? Thanks

carpshooterdeluxe

stay away from anything spinning for geese. they will flair. when we set a mojo in our field goose spread for mallards its shut off and taken down as soon as geese are seen on the horizon. stick to motion stakes for your field dekes, and get a flag. if you hunt water for geese maybe set up a jerk string or use some of the little hockey puck shaped wobblers when its legal.

You can get more information and ask more questions in the waterfowl, duck & goose hunting forum by clicking here.

surewood

We used them on water for geese last year. Did'nt help and did'nt hurt. I personally did'nt see geese flair due to the wing thang. We use two of them where we can during waterfowl season. In my opinion I've hunted over a mojo duck and it does'nt work any better than the wing thang. Excellent addition to anyone's spread and at twenty five dollars it's very affordable, buy one or two you'll be glad you did.

river huntfish

Personally I don't like using it for hunting geese. I have used and yes the geese will often flair. I use it when the sun is going down and the ducks are really starting to fly.

Huntin&Fishin

Thanks. Ducks yes, geese no 😏

ole matty

what it is exact? battery operate? where can i get it?

Huntin&Fishin

it a spinning wing decoy, but on a pole. Look for "Mojo wing thang" by clicking here and also start your own topic to share information. That ought to help you.

Seabass77

Actually, I believe it rotates back and forth, doesn't really spin. I don't own one however so I could be wrong.

surewood

It takes four AA and it's a spinning wing decoy. You can get them from cabelas.

• Thanks 1

Superduty

The wing thang actually spins on a vertical axis unlike most spinning wing decoys that spin on a horizontal axis. Hope that helps. I use two wing thangs along with a spinning wing decoy in my field spreads. I think they work great for ducks. I've used them in water on homemade extension poles too but had trouble with it falling over. Dried it out and it still spins!

• Thumbs Up 1