• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anything going on at Stella? Thinking of heading over there early saturday morning and just checking in to see if there are any reports. Thanks.

Haven't been there since June but we did ok on the north east side of the lake near reeds and then all the way towards the culvert near Washington. there were some nice fish caught that night. smirk.gifgrin.gif Looking for any up to date info on Washington... Haven't been there since last summer and might be heading that way tonight. All catch release and 100% for bass. Hope I could help ya coach dog.... smile.gif

Thanks Fever. I haven't been out on Stella in a couple years and it has always been decent. I'll be going after bass. Any luck on smallies or just largies when you were out?

just large mouth. Ranging between 18 and 15 inches with a few smaller mixed in. good luck. I'm off to Pulaski for league night... Good thing I prefished it yesterday. Lucky me, that was my first time out on that lake since last year.

Thanks Fever. I'll let you know how I do. It'll be hot tomorrow, so I'll get out at the buttcrack of dawn and probably fish for a few hours. Thanks again.

I am going to try Washington tonight before sundown. Anybody know where I can try to find a walleye or 2? Or has it been dead like usual?

Ended up going to Erie on saturday morning instead of Stella. The bass bite was good on Erie. 2 of us boated 20 fish in the morning. Plastic worms and Stik-o's were the ticket on the weededges. Most bass were around a pound with a few 2-pounders and one 3-pounder. It took a little while for them to start biting, probably because of the big overnight storm, but from 9:00 until 11:00, it was pretty steady action. Good time.

• 1 month later...

You know who you need to talk to if you want the tips. Call me tomorrow and I can give you all kind of in-sight on the lake. My parents and I have been fishing the lake (every weekend up til 1992) since 1978. I have a "few" spots that you can catch your fish regardless of the weather or pressure.

>(\\\\\):>

Joe