• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hello everyone,

I have finally been able to get away for the hussle and bussle of city life and a new baby. Wondering if anyone could help me get on some fish on this lake I will be there for 4 days with a 14 ft lund. I will try and return any favor. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Keep your lines tight,

Timbow

When are you going to be there?

I never fished Sugar before either but my folks just got a place up there a month ago. One of these times when I'm up there I'm going to try the fishing on Sugar.

The last two times I've fished that area I've gone on Pokegema, where the perch and rockbass will either entertain the heck out of you or drive you crazy, depending on the mood you're in ooo.gif

i know a friend has been catching them on the edge of the weeds during day with crawlers and a lindy

Jason

• 2 weeks later...

Timbow, check out the "Rutgers-Sugar lake" thread in the Grand Rapids area. This also has some good general information about the lake from earlier this year.