• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

reel parts

Maybe I am missing something, but does anyone know of where to get replacement parts for reels? I have a Shakespeare Catera reel with a rusted bearing. The rest of the reel is fine, just the bearing is bad so I hate to buy a new reel. Thanks.

You could try All American in Texas. They are a new sponsor of the Metro forum and sell many reels but I dont know about reel parts. One might need to call and ask about parts.

heres the link

www.All-AmericanOutdoors.com

Check Shakespeare, then give them a call. They'll most likely have parts in stock, and at surprisingly low prices. Have a credit card ready.

You could also try Minnetonka Outdoors in Minnetonka. They are an authorized repair center for many brands of reels and they have a service man on site. They have a website where you can get their contact info.

great thanks to all. I have heard good things about Mtka outdoors so I will try there.