• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Dummies

zamboni

Am I the only one that thinks the Vikes will go 8-8 at the very absolute best this season? The Dummies I am referring to in the headline is the new Vikes commercials with the dummies claiming the Vikes will go to the Super Bowl this year- they either need to yank these ads or have new ones made where someone is slapping some sense into these (Contact Us Please). Actually- leave the ads on TV- I need a good laugh every once in awhile. BTW- I truly believe 8-8 is a pipe dream so please don't say I am dreaming, I know it isn't going to happen. (7-9 is my guess)

They've got one of the best defenses in the league. With any help at all from the offense and a little luck 8-8 is not out of the question.

Maybe they will be the surprise team of the league. No wait I am dreaming. I am a die hard fan but even a diehard has to have some common sense. No names getting it done??? Good luck. I hope by December I can look back at this post and say I was wrong, but highly doubt it. I know the defense will be there but even if the score is 7-0 or 3-0 they still count as a loss.

One of the best defenses?? C'mon, where did they finish vs the pass last year and they lost Tomlin. I say 2-14. Plus, ChiliDog is a buffoon. My reasons they will suck:

worst pass defense in league

ChiliDog

No QB

ChiliDog

No WR

ChiliDog

No "star" power

ChiliDog

No history of winning

ChiliDog

Childress does need to go- he reminds of that nerdy guy from the old Burt Reynolds-Marilu Henner show Evening Shade.

He's a cross between Ned Flanders of The Simpsons and Bernie from Weekend at Bernie's.

HA HA HA HA, no seriously, he is.

Here is his picture- Michael Jeter was his name. He played Stiles on Evening Shade, passed away 2003-

2297938138.jpg

lets see if adrian peterson makes it through this year without

a.)breaking a bone b.) getting a bad concusion or c.) pissing his pants while getting slaughtered by a MLB.

Slaughtered by a MLB??? There will be pain felt, no doubt, but not from AP, I can't wait to see the slow-mos of Urlacher eating his chin strap grin.gifgrin.gif Suprise team, yes. Playoffs? Probably not. 8-8 seems fair.

The only thing I am looking forward to is seeing exactly how good that Iowa kid Greenway really is.......

I think they will be better than last years team and remember they get to play Greenbay twice. 8-8 (which could make a wildcard)

I love the Vikes but am realistic. Id love to have 8 games that were good to the end but will settle for 8 halves.

Quote:

Is Greenway healthy this season? No mention of him this year.

No mention of him???? Where have you been???

He is at 100%.

Quit setting up the Viks for failure. Why must you pick apart all the negatives of the team. I know it can be comforting at the end of the season to tell everybody "I knew the vikings were going to stink, I said at the begining of the preseason they'd be 3-13, yadda, yadda, yadda". I don't know why I waste my time reading people talking smack about MY VIKINGS. If your predicting 3-13 then don't watch them this year and do something productive with your time this fall. I on the other hand, will be cheering on the Viks with a cold beer in my hand!

P.S. They WILL be 12-4 at least!!! and I can't wait to tell you at the end of the regular season, I told you so.

SKOL VIKS

Quote:

If your predicting 3-13 then don't watch them this year and do something productive with your time this fall. I on the other hand, will be cheering on the Viks with a cold beer in my hand!

P.S. They WILL be 12-4 at least!!! and I can't wait to tell you at the end of the regular season, I told you so.

SKOL VIKS

Thats what Im talking about!! V. I. K. I. N. G. S.... Skol Vikings lets go!!! grin.gif

12 and 4????????? Can I have some?????? I personally don't do drugs- but, hey, I'd take some of that!!!!!!!!!1

Quote:

They WILL be 12-4 at least!!! and I can't wait to tell you at the end of the regular season, I told you so.

SKOL VIKS

If you can not be oppitimistic and enjoy the game then you can not be a fan. A fan will be optomistic and cheer until the game or season is so far gone. then they will just sit and cheer the good plays no matter the final result.

Fan short for fanatic.

Nicely put papabear!

Zamboni, nor do I do drugs. Now if I was an optimistic Packer Backer, than your questioning of my drug use would be warrented grin.gif

Quote:

Nicely put papabear!

Zamboni, nor do I do drugs. Now if I was an optimistic Packer Backer, than your questioning of my drug use would be warrented
grin.gif

I will give you that grin.gif