• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Didn't even plan on fishing and had some friends coming out for a ride on the end of a HOT day. Wind has been mainly from the West so before people showed up at the landing I buzzed down to the East end. 2 for 2 in 45 minutes. Nothing big and in the classic 50 foot hole surrounded by 30 FOW. Fish in a bowl. Both came on a smaller ghost minnow led by a white 00 dodger. Both fish hit when balls were dragging the sand. Kind of weird since I never see fish on that end of the lake but I took a gamble. Both C&R, Both in 4-5 lbs slot. Kind of nice considering Sundays report.

Sigh? Sigh!! Oh, I think I hear the WAMBULENCE! I'll have you know I earned those two stockers. How much tackle have I thown to the gods this year? 20-30-50$? Don't worry kiddo. There's a seat with your name on it. If you weren't so busy being "professional photo dude" maybe you'd have time to sit down with old Chunky and burn a bunch of fuel chasing a bunch of lakers who really have hit the Jenny Craig diet as of late. Either that or they're watching American Idol re-runs like the rest of the planet. Let's let it cool down a bit and we'll get our old stride back. Or whatta ya doin now cool.gif ? Call me man. You in town this weekend?

At the moment I'm on deadline finishing a chapter in the upcoming fishing book (more on that later, sports fans). Playing professional photo dude had me very busy in May and June. As I recall, YOUR BAND was partly responsible for that, sir! But I've not been busy photographically in July.

And I am in town this weekend. I think Mrs. Catfish has plans for me (we're 2/3 of the way through putting siding on the addition), but I reckon I could sneak away for a day.

That is, if you're finished being Mr. Family Host Dude. Uh, what day? grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif