• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

In case you missed it too....

Hi Voyageur,

I actually saw that one and it was like deja vu because myself and some friends were up there this spring and had rented the same boat. We did good for fishin and had a great time. The only problem was a couple of the bunks were right outside the john and after a couple days that area became pretty ripe if you know what I mean. I see that your from Litch., Me too although I dont live tere anymore I still do quite a bit of business there and venture out some times once a week.

We were so happy with the houseboat trip that next year we will be getting an even bigger houseboat.

Sometimes finding a site designated for houseboats can be somewhat a bit of a hassle but just being up there makes it worthwhile laugh.gif