• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
pascooter94

long & st james

pascooter94

was on long at 5:30 this am and was out till 11:00 and only one small bass, then went to st james and had a blast got on a weedline and had a blast we caught I would say about 50 bass for the two of us, all from 8" to about 4 lbs, cant wait till morning the boy and i are going to try it again : grin.gif

pascooter94

well we were out there and the bass were not there today,found small bass and a few big ones but nothing like on sat, moved all over and did not find any other spot like we found on day one but it was fun.

basssmasher*

never fished st james.but am gunna try it early september 4 bassin..any info would be greatly appreciated!

pascooter94

just let me know what you need to know.

basssmasher*

Im not greedy just any good info you may wanna shere.. best baits... docks or weedlines ..that sort of thing

pascooter94

the weedlines are going fast but you can find some, look for the three humps out from the landing, and the 18ft hole on the north side and the two dog legs on the southside half way down the lake watch your graph and look for the hard bottom and you will find the fish.

pascooter94

also worms,cranks,spinnersbaits,buzzbaits,jigs work for me

basssmasher*

pa?? I am a non boater so iwont be running the show.. Are there alot of docks for skippin worms?? or perhaps lilly pads for early am?? Maybe I need to hire you for a day before my tourney!! lol P.s.. How's the Big city of new Ulm doin anyway?? Is Essig a suburb yet?? My great great grandpa founded Essig.. hence my last name :-)

pascooter94

water to low for that you will need to fish deep and find the weeds, buzz baits around the slop grass around the edge off the lake, whens the tourny? you know how new ulm is its always time for a beer, ya essig is getting close to a suburb, but thats ok closer to carls they have beer to. smirk.gif let me know if i can help more

JClay

how is the crappie bite at St. James? Haven't been there since spring, we caught our limit within 2 hours and they were all very nice 12" plus fish

pascooter94

got a few, but thats it. sorry thats all i can say for now.

basssmasher*

Lol @ Carls.. I remember when that used to be called the Wagon Wheel West!! Our tourney is Sept 9th.. hopefully you will get much needed rain by then but not like the 12 inches Winona got!

pascooter94

well as of now we had 9+ in of rain we need it, so hows minnawaska im going to be there this thusday for a tourny hows the water level there?

basssmasher*

Waska is down , but not too bad.. maybe 1-2 feet from normal and this rain will help!! we didnt get 9 inches though..wow thats a ton at once.. this is about the time of year the smallies on waska start movin towards the starbuck beach.. may be worth a look if you get a chance to pre-fish it.. they did well there last yr there

basssmasher*

PA you been on st james lately?? i will be there this sunday so any fishing tips are welcome!! grin.gif

pascooter94

no i have not, been down on okoboji trying to find the smallmouth i have a tourney there sat, but for me i would look to the humps, or give me a call cell is 507 276 7075.

pascooter94

hey bass, how did it go on st james?

basssmasher*

It went very well.. Awesome topwater bite from 7 am til about 830 am.. avg size was a lil over 2 lbs with the lunker of the day coming in at 5 lbs 14 oz.. everyone got a limit in our club except for 1 guy