• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Does anyone here know about old duck calls?

I have an old G&H Decoy duck call I am guessing is from the 50's or maybe a little later, but have not found anyone that can offer any more insite.

It was inherited from my great uncle (along with an Alumacraft Ducker and Browing Belgium A5) and would like to find out more details on it such as approximate age and if its possibly worth anything. Probably time to stop using it and keep it in the house.

Here is a pic:

Picture143.jpg

check some of the waterfowl forums on the web. avery guys have a lot of info usually.

I have the same exact call that was given to me by my father. I think it was his dad's. It calls great, but I tend to loose things in the swamp so it stays at home.

If you check C&S Custum calls you may get an answer. Mike the is pretty knowledgeable on calls.