• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I'm going to be in New Ulm for a few days and would like to know the best few lakes for shore fishing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

zasteeg

clear lake has a fishing peir lots of small gills and crappies and every now and then some small eyes and small bass been slow out there.

I would go to the mn river and fish, lots of shore, lots of action.

Any specific place on the Minnesota River? I see it goes through the edge of town....Also what should I expect to catch and bring along? I'm guessing some smally action?

There will be others that can give you a better idea where to fish, if not on curves of the river, if its publis land should be a good spot. I wouldnt hold my breath for any smallies, but if you have a crawler, or a 5-7 inch minnow, throw it out, who knows what will bite! Hold on and enjoy!