• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

are you seeing as many deer?

Just wondering if you guys think there are as many deer running around this year? I think it may be down some from last year. I have been out quite abit lately and have seen a bunch. I think the crp is heavier this year due to all the early rain. I have slowly seen a great increase in the size and number of pheasant chicks ranging from five to eight weeks old and in pretty good numbers.2-10 in a bunch. I think things are looking pretty good in my area. Any one running food plots and how are they doing in the heat? thanks guys. P.S. was up to LOW this past fri-sun and did really well downrigging fri was 4 of us , 50 walleye from 9" to 26" Weekend was on a launch out of sportsmans for a bach. party out of four mile bay. Slower but a 27" and a 30" were big ones on that day. Good luck, krebsy